Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Angel - Weekends

 We only went to the shop but it was still fun!


On the Weekends I went to the shops with my sister in law. We first went to Pak’ n’ save. I forgot to bring a jumper and my sister in law put her working jumper on me while I was looking at the shampo. “I said thank you and carried on”. We went to the candy section to get the cookies and chocolate. Our brother asked for twix but there was no twix. So after we went to Countdown where my sister in law works. We got some candy there and went to the checkout. 


We forgot to get some ice cream so we went back. We got ice blocks and ice cream. My in law sister is a lactose and tolerant so she got a dairy free ice block which is mint ice block. We went to the checkout again. Our in law sister gave us two discounts from Countdown. We went back home and it was raining hard.


Our brother came out because he wanted his Twix, but he only got one packet. He ate it while he was watching a movie with our Uncle. Our Uncle is so nice that he came to Cook Islands with us! Sadly we had to leave some families behind as some came with us. We watched a movie then it finished. Our brother had to go to work after the movie. He went to his work and returned in the morning. 


On Sunday we had a feast. My big brother did the cooking with our Uncle. Our Aunty joined us. We had Fish, Coconut cream, Outo, Potato, Bublimasima and rice. I asked for Coconut cream, fish and Potato. It was delicious/yummy.


 I finished eating and the big people came. They were laughing hard out. The kids went into the living room and we all played Among us. I was always Cremate and never Imposter. After playing seven or six games we had to go to the shops. When we went to the shops I bought my wallet  so I could buy treats. When we went back home we watched a movie while eating ice blocks/ice cream. We were watching a horror movie before we went to school because at school we’re not allowed to to watch it at school. 


We finished watching the horror movie so we watched a cartoon. The cartoon got a little boring so we watched some Youtube. I went to Glen Innes School and saw our class movie. I watched it and enjoyed it. We were laughing and laughing. Sadly I wasn’t it in, but I still enjoyed watching my classmates do it. Pippa did a wonderful job. She wasn’t shy at all. She is a superstar!


We all went to the kitchen and ate some fish and potato. Well not me. I didn’t want to eat the fish so I only ate the potato. It was delicious. 


We finished eating and played some fortnite. I didn’t like solo because you become a ghost. ( It just changed for me ) Then for a few minutes it was night time. We brushed our teeth and went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.