Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Angel - A Great Day With A Friend

 


I have one friend,she is not just my friend but we are cousins and she is a twin. My friend's name is Angelina and her twin is Nevaya. We played every day. We knew each other for five years,I came to room two and then she was asking me some questions because she was in there before me,her other teacher asked her class to ask me and Kaitlyn some questions like what did you do in room one. We’re both in room eight. 


We play at the senior side everyday. We sometimes just walk around on the field and just sit down and talk. When it is raining or wet we stay in class so we don’t get sick.


We sometimes go to the skatepark and see each other. We also go to the Pak N Save and see each other we say hi. When I saw her at the Pak N save she was with her mum and her twin sister,Nevaya was Pushing and Angelina was sitting down and I was laughing so much. My big sister came with me. We don’t know if we will see each other at the skatepark or the Pak N save? 


Angelina and I also climb trees but sometimes don’t know how to climb down. So we  take a long time. We don’t climb trees anymore because we think that the bell is gonna ring and we will get in trouble. We also like the same fruit. She is very responsible with her stuff. She always helps her mum and dad if they need help. She always helps people if they need help or if they are hurt. She doesn't like doing homework but then she realised that it helps us get better and better.


 She gets very excited when they go somewhere that she really likes,like the pools or like Rainbow End. She also likes going on a trip to rarotonga. She likes eating coconuts and drinking juice. She also likes dipping bread in the green coconut’s juice. 


She also got a phone and doesn't share it with her sister Nevaya. She pierced her ears. She has brown and black hair but in the sun she has maroon colour hair. It’s really cool to see and probably her sister has brown,black and maroon.


She only goes swimming every Friday. She has multiple friends that only come to school sometimes and me and her come school everyday so we play everyday. 


   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.