Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Angel - My Speech

 As you know the whole school, Glen Innes School knows I did a speech and that I won. Even though some didn’t win it doesn’t matter because it’s about the effort! #Pippa. Pippa does her best at all times. She never gives up! She is a good girl. She is very smart and fast. As you can see Pippa is a runner up and I was the winner standing next to her. I would like to congratulate the people who didn’t win the speech but still did their best. The people who tried their best were: Susaiah ( JJ ), Pippa, Ona, Heavah, Houston and more. I know you didn't win but did try your best. Well done! I released that if you got cards then it would be minus five points. Thank you Speech people for taking part and doing a awesome job!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.