Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Angel - My Mask

 The first mask I ever made (HAPPY)


On Monday the 25th of May,2020 I made a paper towel mask. Mask is something which people wear to cover their full face or part of their face. People wear masks to protect themselves from the virus or air-borne diseases.


My teacher taught the whole Room 8 kids how to make a paper towel mask. Our teacher said to get a paper towel,fold it like a fan,fold the sides, get two rubber bands and put it in the sides you folded. When you do that, staple it then,there is your mask. A mask is an object that protects yourself.


It is very important to wear your mask so you don’t get sick. Even when you go somewhere you could see more than five people wearing masks. Towards the end I was shocked that I could make it. When we made it,it kinda didn’t turn out good but we still tried our best. Everyone was proud of themselves. At school when I made it everyone was so excited to wear it. I felt so happy that I made my first mask.                                                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.