Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Angel - Solar System

 On Tuesday the 2rd of june,2020 I made a planet display art. It turned out to be great. It was important to me to not play with scissors. Well you know how I did  right now.


First my teacher Mrs Kumar gave me one brown paper and one white paper. They were both big. When I got my two papers I tried to make my solar system display art as quick as I can so I can have free time. But when I made my sun I did squiggly lines like a worm,it was easy. After that I made Mercury and venus. Since I didn’t know what colour it is I searched it up on my chromebook. My solar system was nearly complete. It was pretty hard. But I did it.


Next I did the other planets. I remember stopping at earth because it was home time. But when I had to make my solar system display art I was proud of me,even though I stopped at earth I still tried my best.

We all tried our best,not just me. So the next day I continued to do my solar system. Then I made Mars,Jupiter and then saturn. I needed a compass to make my poster. My compass really helped me. So when I made my circles I got glue and glued it on. It looked amazing because I coloured it in. When I got the glue,I put too much on the paper,so then the glue went through the other paper I glued it on,the brown paper. So then the glue went through and it got soggy.


Then I was measuring the planets,it was hard but I managed to do it. It took me time to do it. I completed it in two days. After a while I got bored looking at my work. I was thinking about night time,so then I added some stars. I didn’t draw on the white paper then cut it out. I just got a yellow marker and drew some stars everywhere. Do you like planets? What is your favourite planet? But anyways I had to make it properly,but because it had to be perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.