Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

Angel - Fitness

 It was so fun to do relay races!


Today the 26th of November, 2020 we did fitness. It was hot and tiring. After the seniors went back to their class we did some warm ups. We did our fitness on the astroturf. First we did stretching and tried to sit down and try to reach our toes. When we were done with stretching we did some bullrush! 


I was excited… Next minute I know I got tagged every round! 


After a few more rounds we got to do some relay races! I was excited. We did it half way. 


After two more rounds it got a tie. Our group ran with two more groups. The people who were in our group was: Jessica, Lini, Jessie, Radhika and Pippa. Plus me. When we did the running races I was sweating as some others.


Even though we didn’t win we still enjoyed exercising. We were done so we went back to class. Some others went to get their bag, because they probably went late or just went outside with their bags. We went to class and learned some new things!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.