Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Angel - Pam, Pam

 Once upon a time there was a cow walking past and met a frog sitting on a log. The frog asked something to the cow but then the cow said,No Thanks. So when she said no thanks she kept walking,she was very interested in the trees.


 The frog was just sitting on the log,still. When she kept walking she saw Drake with cake and he asked do you want to swim in the lake? Drake didn’t ask if you wanted to have some cake''. She also said no thanks even though she saw some cake.It looked very delish. So she remembered what they said.


 So once again she kept walking,while she was walking she saw a goat with a coat and also asked if you wanted to go in my boat?. She will always say no thanks so she will never hurt their feelings.


While she kept walking she saw a cat wearing a hat and playing with a bat. He asked do you want to play with my bat,Pam Pam said no thanks, She will always be walking around and sees his friend pig,pig was wearing a wig and asked do you want to dance a jig,she also said no thanks.


So she remembered everything they said,the cow walked back to the pig, she asked the pig. I do not want to jig but may I wear your wig? The pig said yes. She walked back to the cat,I do not want to play with your bat but can I wear your hat? The cat said yes. The cow walked back again to the goat, the cow said,I do not want to go in your boat but can I have your coat? The goat also said yes. Again the cow went to Drake,the cow said. I do not want to swim in the lake but I would like some of your cake. Drake said yes,he took some cake and went to the frog.


She said to the frog,I do not want to go in the bog but can I sit on your log,so when he sat down on the log he ate the cake. Everyone was so nice and let him keep some of their stuff. The End





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.