Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Angel - Manaiakalani Film Festival

 I was so excited to say my Manaikalani Speech! 


On Wednesday the 11th of November me and the other presenters went to silver park in the Glen Innes School van. We hoped in the van I went at the back with Viliam and Eliza. Napegner got in the back and we all had to squish in. Me and Viliam had to share seatbelts, because there were only three sets. 


There was a truck in front of us so Mr Pat had to wait. After 30 seconds the truck reversed back. We were going forward as the truck was going backwards. We went down the little hill and started chatting away. Davis was singing the Maori song as some of us joined in! 


After a few more Minutes we arrived at Silver park. We went to one cinema and did a practice. 

( We did a practice with Mrs Kumar’s water bottle ) We did a few practices then the other presenters joined us. Davis said “Hi” to a random person. Davis couldn’t “sit still”! I told him a lot of times to sit down but he wouldn’t listen. Then it was time to get in position because the school’s were coming to watch us!


I was getting nervous but because everyone was cheering for me I was saying in my mind. “ I got it “ The loudest person was Alana. I could hear her from the top of the cinema. 


After me presenting our movie it started. After a few more movies it was time to go. We went on the bus talking. For a few minutes the bus arrived at our school. We went out of the bus while saying “thank you” to the bus driver. When walking through the gate our teacher said to wash our hands then go and eat. I felt very excited to present our movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.