Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Angel - Special places

 When I went to a special place I was seven,we went to the airport to pick up our uncle and aunty. Then we went to our auntys house and found our nieces and nephews. We were playing with them and had lots of fun because we have KFC. When we were finished eating our uncle asked if we wanted to go to Rainbow End and I was so happy to go there. We all slept  very early to not miss it. We all rushed to the shower which was me and my siblings because they were very excited to go. But when we left we had to go in our van because they had a car. My uncle drives there.


When we arrived there,there were so many cool things to go on,I wanted to go on every ride. But when we said all of us were hot our uncle said who wants ice blocks and water,all of us said yes. Me and my sister got a Rocky Road ice block. It was delish. When we finished it we all wanted another but then our uncle said that it is bad to eat lots of ice blocks and then you go on a ride because it will make your tummy sore.


When we went on the next ride,it took you upside down and I didn’t want to get a sore head,but I was the height. Me,my brother and my nieces stayed because my brother and my nieces were too short to go on the ride. Also I felt bad for them so I wanted as well. The third ride,it was my favourite ride because it wasn’t that scary and wasn’t that big. It just spins us around. It was so scary. The best one that I liked was when we were on a log boat and there was a slide with water and it went down. It even took a picture when we went down. After that ride I didn’t want to go on any more,but I enjoyed it.


When we finished that ride we looked at our pictures. We barely got wet. When we went on the next ride,I didn’t want to go on it twice so I just took pictures with my uncle while they were on the ride. We were waiting when they were going on,so we waited and waited. On the fourth ride they were on. We took lots of pictures,well we tried because the ride went so fast. We had so much fun. Then we went home so tired.

But that was our favourite place and we wouldn’t forget that day when we went to Rainbow End.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.