Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Angel - Summer

I love summer but I don’t love it if it is raining because when it is summer we usually go and spend some time outside but when it is raining we have to stay inside so we don’t get sick. But I prefer Winter but when it comes to Winter I am freezing to death, so I like Summer as well because we always go to the beach and we have fun, we build sandcastles and lots more like go and catch some waves like how we went to Rarotonga there were giant waves.

We loved going there for a vacation and for my first time to travel with my family. We have lots of fun when it is Summer, when it is Summer we go to the field and go and exercise, sometimes we even go to the beach after. When it is Winter we just stay home, watch some movies, eat snacks, and have a cup of Hot Cocoa with some cookies. We enjoy Winter but if it is not cold like right now.

When we have these Seasons we enjoy it because it is so much fun. We love doing things together as a family. We have these seasons for a reason. We have seasons because the earth is tilted (wonky) as it makes its yearly journey around the sun. The Earth's axis is tilted at an angle of 23.5 degrees. This means that the Earth is always "pointing" to one side as it goes around the Sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.