Pages

Sunday 29 August 2021

Angel - About Me :)

 

  1. The cartoons that I like is, Teen Titans, Peppa Pig and Regular show.

  2. If I could bring back someone back from life I would bring back it would be Kobe Byrant

  3. One of my favourite songs is “Astronaut Ocean.”

  4. My dream car is a Jeep

  5. The best thing about my family is… LOVE

  6. The most valuable thing in my life is my family.

  7. When I can’t remember someone's name I usually call him/her “Oi” 

  8. I’m afraid of dogs, spiders and the dark.

  9. Flats or high heels. Flats ( Air Jordans or Mochas )

  10. Do I live where I was born? Sure

  11. I wish to do well in school so I can have a good future.

  12. For me, freedom means no learning

  13. I would like to travel to Paris, China, Bora Bora, Cook Island, Tonga, New York, Filipino and Brazil

  14. One great thing about the weekends is going on calls.

  15. If for one day I would be invisible or fly,  I would be invisible so I can take people's money to buy V-bucks.

  16. If I had one superpower it would be… controlling time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.