Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Rap About Myself

 Yeah my name’s Angel and I am a Tomboy, have so much joy. I’m the biggest brain in the world… Wait, don't involve Albert Einstein yea I know he’s an expert. Well hey nice to meet you, how are you? I was born on February the 19th 2012 only 9 years old and I’m already everyone’s lil teddy. They see me crying yo then I get some money yo… I’m kinda lazy, crazy and some think I’m a sweet lil daisy. Yeah well you got that whole thing wrong yea. Well the truth is: Yes I am lazy sometimes crazy not a sweet daisy, bro I ain’t a lil crybaby. Well maybe. I am a shorty kinda sporty wait isn’t Mr Naidoo like I don’t know 40? Imma nerd actually the third. Ilaise’s a nerd. Andy’s a simp.  Wait, what am I? Oh yea I’m big brain!!! Imma pieces, the best sign to ever be made if I ever see your sign they just gon fade away. I like megalodons and mosasaurus! The most dangerous sea animal in the world but they went extinct like 2 billion years ago. I’m so annoying even ask Ilaise. Tried pulling down her hoodie. Yea I know I’m annoying but I’m actually enjoying. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.