Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Angel - Rap about my (YOUNGER) brother

 I still see my brother in my room, won’t give back the phone that I gave you. If I leave mom says that I’ve gotta take you. So I can’t replace so I have to escape you woah. Listening to your side but never takes mine. Won’t let you play my game so you break another game bro I ain’t gonna let you upset me. I still see my brother in my room, won’t give back the phone that I gave you. If I leave mom says that I have to take you. And I can’t replace you so I must escape you woah. Listening to your side but never takes mine. Won’t let you play my game so you break another game bro you're gonna start crying soon. You started crying and yelling inside my room. I give you candy to make you act A-OK. I know you'll do it again. My little brother keeps coming to annoy me. Won’t let me sleep in my bed. You get about everything: Iphone and PS5. I get a lecture instead. You do it over again, I know it’s never gon end. Mom makes me take you again. Can’t even hang out with my friends. Told secrets in the past, I should’ve known it wouldn’t last. You go tell mom bro your plastic fake. Tell me no but always get it your way. Won’t listen to me but listen to your face? With you it’s OK, with me it's a mistake. If I let you use it I see my stuff break. You made my phone break, you take my clothing, you eat my food too. I cannot stand you. You made my game break, you take my phone case. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.