Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Angel - Online or School? Which one do you prefer?

 I think online learning is better than attending classes at school 

Because also while we are doing our work we can listen to music. (sometimes the music could be a distraction) Sometimes online people don’t join. We hardly do anything when there are only a small number of children. I don’t really like talking to people face-to-face. That is one reason why I like online better than actual school. The second reason why I like online better than school is: I can also chew gum while doing my online work/homework. But sometimes if my mic is on and the teacher is talking (and I’m chewing gum) then other people won’t be able to hear the teacher so sometimes chewing gum can also be a distraction. ( BUT I LOVE GUM ) Sometimes I just like staying in my bed and I don’t have to get up, I can just stay in bed while doing my work/online calls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.