Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Angel - A cold morning for school!

( A cold morning for school ) Today the 3rd of July, 2020 I was cold. It wasn’t even close to warm! It wasn’t warm because it was winter. When I took half the blanket off, I didn’t even want to go to school because it was freezing. I went to check on my sister's phone, if it's gonna be sunny. I was so surprised that it was sunny in the cold weather. It was like three degrees in the morning. When I woke, I was too tired to go to school and I was too tired to even move out of bed! Then once I heard the toilet flush I went back to sleep because it was only five in the morning. ( FLUSH! ) I went back to sleep as fast as I could. But then when I opened one of my eyes, I just saw my brother. So then I went to sleep. ( Not pretending ) I woke up at eight or nine in the morning. I thought I was late for school, but I wasn’t. So then I got ready and started to walk myself to school. ( My sister came with me ) while I was walking, it got colder each step I took. I was too cold to even walk to school. I wanted to go to school because it is the last day and because we have shared lunch…………………… I was almost gonna frost as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.